I know that after today, I could really get used to a life a leisure. Rose and I went to get pedicures this morning, then off to Starbucks for a nice pumpkin spice latte! I ran a couple of errands, visited with my family and came home and took a nap! It was truly a great day and I am loving not being at work. This is not a good sign because I eventually have to go back to work and resume my life of being a teacher and student. It really sucks that they both start (teaching and my masters program) on the same day!
I am very excited for an upcoming trip to Las Vegas to with the girls, and a couple of guys too! It is a fabulous trip for Lisa, Erica, and my birthdays at the beginning of December! I am super excited and it will be a great way to wrap up the year! The year that we will all refer to as the year of Rose and the year that we all needed to consider rehab! As the saying goes, your thirties are the new twenties and I am living proof because I haven't partied this hard EVER! Thanks Rose for turning 40 and doing it fabulously!
So, I am promising you Erica (and anyone else who might like to read this) that I will make a concerted effort to update this more regularly and really try to get into "documenting" my life in a way that might just help me in the long run!

2 comments:
I would like to see the first half of the year dedicated to Rose, and the second half dedicated to ourselves!!! This will be one December to remember!
I'm waiting for you to live up to your bargain of writing more=) I need something interesting to read woman!!
Post a Comment