So, I just actually want to vent about how annoying it is when people let their dogs run free without leashes. This is especially annoying because I have a dog who is always on a leash, and who needs to be, but becomes very agitated when dogs are playing and running free because he can't really understand why he can't play too! No, I am not being weird, I have a dog that is not the most social beast! When his hackles come up because another dog is around, I don't think it wise to let him off leash to run and play!
I want to scream to certain "neighbors" of mine who seem to think that we live in a dog park and not an apartment complex, to put their G-damn dogs on a leash or I will let my dog off his and let him kick their dogs ass because that is exactly what would happen!
I may be a little stressed about getting ready to go back to work on Monday too. I am not ready and this is not like me. I always look forward to going back to work after a couple of weeks off, but I truly am not excited or wanting to go back to the grind of Meadowlark next week. Argh! Oh well, something has to give with the job soon, or it just might be me! I will keep you posted about this in the future and fill you in a little on my oh so glum outlook of work thus far in the year...

1 comment:
All I have to say is that it's not your problem if Charles "accidentally" gets away from you and either beats up another dog, or at least scares the shit out of its owner...
Post a Comment