Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being Thankful!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year!  I am so grateful for my family and my friends. Without their support and love I would not be the person that I am today!  So for that, I say thank you!  I really mean that from the bottom of my heart!  In my meager 33 (almost 34) years, I have truly come to appreciate the simple things in life, like friends and family.  I am also thankful for my experiences in life that have shaped me and guided me down this path.  This may seem corny, but it is heartfelt and what are the holidays for if not for sappy shit!

So to all my family, especially Maddie, my parents, my siblings (in-laws included), and my wonderful nephews and nieces, I say thank you for your many blessings and presence in my life!  To all my friends, you know who you are, I say thank you for putting up with me!  I may not always show how much I appreciate you all, but know that it is ever present in my mind.  I love you all and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!  Miles may separate us, but our hearts are forever close.

Mwah!

No comments: