Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Complete and Total Randomness--or a Brain Bleed?

Yet another year passes and a new one begins in exactly six hours and fifty five minutes, but who's counting.  I have been very blessed this year, but it has also been challenging.  I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around--Karma Train baby--so I am truly happy with my past year of life.  I am also excited, anxious, and interested in what the new year will bring.  
Erica and I were toying with the idea of hopping on a plane and going to Vegas to ring in the new year, but we both realized that this was not really an option, as much as we would have liked it to be.  I am not a real fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal, but sometimes I wish that I had the ability, especially financially, to be that person...  Boy life could be different!
So I have a splitting headache.  Literally a splitting headache from hitting my head on my carport on Monday afternoon.  I am beginning to think that I have done some serious damage to my brain.  It feels like it is jiggling around in there.  That can't be a good sign can it?  It is a very weird feeling, unlike any headache that I have experienced before and I have had my fair share of brain aches and migraines.

As you can see with this post, I am having a hard time staying on track and sticking to one topic so this is a random post.  Hopefully I will be able to concentrate and really tell you something more interesting at a time in the near future.  I need to be able to figure out the connection issues I am having with uploading photos because I have a zillion that I would like to include, but for some reason, my damn computer takes for effing ever to upload and I am not the most patient person.  I have to save my patience for my job, and for a fabulous New Year's Eve with the Willard clan!  I spend every New Year's Eve with my family and I really love it, but with the brain injury (hahaha) I am feeling less like dealing with 16 of my closest relatives and just curling up with a large glass of wine and a good book with my pup Charlie snuggled at my feet.  But what kind of year would that bring?

I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2009!  I will let you know how the evening goes and how much fun it is to be a Willard!  I love my family and am eternally grateful for their support, humor, and love!  MWAH to all!!

2 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

BTW, if your head hasn't stopped hurting by now, you need to go to the doctor. Unless of course, I find out you went to bed last night and never woke up, then I guess the doctor visit would be kind of silly...

Auri said...

Nice to know you have such caring and thoughtful friends... see above. Happy New Year!!