Thursday, January 1, 2009

Speed Bumps

I am wondering how people can live with themselves sometimes...  I just don't understand the need for people to lie and deceive.  I am writing this on behalf of someone who means a lot to me and I am just a little pissed and don't know what to say or do to make her feel better.  So, to you my dear, you don't need him.  He will get his and you will get yours someday too!  

It's the things in life that hurt the most that we learn from and grow.  I know, I know, this is trite and contrived, but in my experience it is the truth.  With as much bitching as I have been doing lately, I need to take my own advice and know that I can handle things and I will learn something from all the bullshit life has to offer.  With that said my dear, I am sorry that you are hurting and that you have to go over one more of life's "little" speed bumps, but this too shall pass.  We will be stronger, more confident women because of these speed bumps and u-turns in life, so get in, sit down, buckle up, and HOLD ON--I am driving!  Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Salti said...

My dearest BFF,
Thank you! That's pretty much all I have to say. And yes, Karma is a Bitch, and he'll get what's coming to him!
Love
Your BFF