Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mucho Love

This is a pretty shitty pic, but I need to get some newer ones of Maddie and I, so this will have to do for now.  I just want to say thanks and all that jazz for making my break everything it needed to be Miss Madeleine!  I love you so incredibly much and don't go a minute in my life without knowing how freaking lucky and blessed I am to have you in my life!  You Rock!!!  So, go back to Santa Clara and live the life that you are destined to be incredible at.  Enjoy your friends, your school work, your SCCAP work, Best Buddies, and most importantly, your new relationship with that special someone...  I look forward to hearing about all your adventures, your ups and downs (you know how much I like to put my two cents in), and your fabulously exciting life at SCU.  Love you kiddo!

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I am so absolutely proud of you for blogging so much lately. It has been a lot of fun reading all of your posts!

Noelle said...

I am trying... I am hoping it will be cathartic for me. I have to get back into the groove of something, so why not this:)

Auri said...

Thanks for sharing your Maddie with us! We adore her! It's obvious you rubbed off on her a little=)