Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Letter S...

So, Ms. Salti, I bet you thought this might be hard, but I thought otherwise:)
1.  Sears--aka--Maddie!  I would find a way to include her in this as the most important thing no matter the letter.  Those who know me, know this about me!

2.  Sisters...  I love my family and my sisters.  We may have our differences, but I know that they are always there for me, no matter what!

3.  This ones for you Salti!  I am so fortunate to have you as a BFF.  It is truly kismet that we met and have become such good friends.

4.  Seggiano, Italy.  More specifically, this is the villa I lived in for three weeks sometime ago.  It was truly life changing to be in Italy and I wouldn't be the person I am today without this place.

5.  SHOES!  And this also goes along with SHOPPING!  Two of my favorite things.

6.  Serendipity!  Fabulous all the way around.  I love the word, the restaurant, and the city in which it is located.  It was a serendipitous experience!

7.  This picture can actually represent two different "s" words.  They both happen to be some of my favorite words and they also describe me to a "T"!  Smart Ass and Sarcasm.  I am so glad that I could pass some of these characteristics onto Maddie.

8.  Sunsets...  Need I say more?  Ok, maybe serenity.

9.  San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the world.  I love this city for all it has to offer.  Especially the fabulous weekend with the girls!

10.  And finally, Sexton Blake.  I really enjoy his music, including his band Starfucker--hahaha!  That starts with "s" too.  Just realized that as I was typing it.  I would recommend you listen if you don't know the music.

So, I have completed my list for the letter "s".  I am proud of myself, especially since it takes forever to load pics on my computer.  Not really sure why, but I survived my first blog-tag event!  I feel like I am using a lot of exclamation points, but I need to show just how much I really mean my list.  So forgive my over-excited writing and I will try to improve in the future...

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Fahbulous list, dahling! I love it. Especially the one of Maddie flipping the bird...

Noelle said...

That is my personal fave too! I thought I should post that one and not the one of me grabbing his balls! That is the only fun we had at the wax museum in NYC.

Auri said...

That was so funny! I didn't realize she was flippin him off until I was about to move on to the next pic... way to go on passing down the smart ass/ sarcasm to Maddie. Two very important traits that I'm sure my children will inherit from Trent and I... if they haven't already=)