So, back to the picture. I was wrapping Brittany's bridal shower gift Friday night and was so amused with the present and with the box in which it was to go in. It had been an incredibly long week and I was in need of some decompression time, but that wasn't in the cards. The lovely Erica was throwing the shindig and needed some help. While she was decorating the lovely bra and panty (or boobs and vagines) cupcakes, I decided to wrap the presents from both Erica and me.
We must backtrack and talk about the fabulously soft nighties that we each bought Brittany at Victoria's Secret. Let's just say as we were both standing in the incredibly long line late Thursday night, we were rubbing the material through our fingers because they were SO SOFT! We kept saying how much we wished they had something made out of this material for us to wear (in our size)!
Well, back to wrapping... The boxes that they gave us were made out of this incredibly cool material that was so soft. The boxes were very smooth and had an almost rubbery feel to them. I couldn't stop rubbing them, and it was pretty damn funny! I decided that feeling the box and the nightie at the same time was my happy place for the evening and after the week I had had, I was easily amused and it became the big joke all evening.
When Britt opened her present from me, she immediately gave me the box and I proceeded to "touch my box" for the rest of the night! Like the title says, it's the simple things in life that give me pleasure...stroking my box!

4 comments:
You are so dirty... I love it. And I'm breaking into your blog so I can add followers to it...Just an fyi! Love you! And thanks for all your help on Friday. I may have died without you!
And the word verification is "calms," very appropo, don't you think?
Too funny! I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate word... You are very welcome for helping on Friday. It was very nice and I had a great time!
Your box is so pink and shiny... maybe I can rub it sometime too??
My box is your box!
Post a Comment