Saturday, August 22, 2009

Honest Scrap

Ok, so my beautiful, wonderfully, witty friends Mistress Auri and Ms. Salti tagged me for the this and I will finally give in and do one of these. I haven't ever done one before and both Mistress Aurs and Ms. Salti have given me awards and such, and let's face it, I have been too self obsessed to do any. Not really, I am just not that kind of person for the most part, but part of the "new Noelle" will be this up keep of my conscience thoughts...

So anyway, the Honest Scrap has some rules and regulations to follow. I am to tell the reader's ten things about me that they might not know and nominate ten people for the Honest Scrap post. I will live up to it as much as possible.
scrap.jpg1. I secretly wish I could be a naughty school girl instead of the damn teacher!

2. If I weren't a teacher, I would be a pediatric nurse or a labor and delivery nurse. Kids have always been my passion in one form or another.

3. I don't think that I will ever marry, not because I don't want to, but just because.

4. I lived in California for two months when I was 15 and really loved it.

5. I have been to Italy twice and would honestly live there if my family's health was more stable and it wasn't so expensive to travel.

6. I have been a model before--yes I know it's hard to believe, but they do have "plus size" models and I really loved it! Had a great time doing it and would do it again if the opportunity arose.

7. I really love helping people, not just in theory, but it is who I am to the core. I truly thrive off of helping others. I think it makes me not think about my shit and have to focus on someone other than things that I should probably think about.

8. I have always wanted to adopt a child from Africa. I know what you are thinking, that I am jumping on the Brangelina/Madonna bandwagon, but I used to play with my dolls when I was little and they were adopted from Africa--ask my parents--I had black baby dolls (and not in a bad way)!

9. I sometimes just want to come home and sleep my entire life away. I know that is not possible and when I feel like that, I know that some things need to change in my life. I am learning to be more present in my own life and listen to my own thoughts--refer to number 7.

10. I love what I do, but I also know that I will not be a teacher for my entire career. I believe that changes are a comin' and I need to be open to them.

So, I have now shared some really stupid things, but hey, it's me! I hope I have shed some light onto who Noelle is...

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I love your list. Very honest and open. That's the way to be! Keep working on you... you deserve it and I want you to be happy!

Auri said...

Your honest scrap is not stupid woman! I love it... and love you too!!

Maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.