Friday, January 22, 2010

Wow! It has been a LONG time...




Where in the hell does time go? I haven't been on here in months, but hell, no one has really missed me! So all is good, right?

What have all of you done with yourselves in the last few months? I spent the holidays sick and in the hospital, but overall it was a lovely holiday filled with family and friends. Can I just say how much I love my family and friends! They all rock:)

I have started a new adventure in my life in the past few months, it is called dating! Some of you might be familiar with it... I am not really sure how I feel about the whole thing, but for the most part it is fun. I actually had a "boy friend" for a couple of months-ish and I really enjoyed it, but that is over now and I will chalk that experience up to learning and growing... That is a very mature and forward thinking way of dealing with it, don't you think? Now, I really am pissy about it and I really miss him, but such is life! Just an fyi for all men out there: When you say you are in for the long haul, and you want a long term relationship, please mean it, especially because women are not always looking for a walk down the aisle. We like to have fun too! Yes, the walk is ideal, but it is not the end all, be all. Dating is fun and enjoyable, for the most part. So, long story, long, I am back in the game again, and not really sure what will happen, but I am looking forward to the journey.

Maddie is back from Africa and is a changed woman! I can't believe how incredibly wonderful she looks and what a great time she had! I am so proud of her and all that she accomplished while on her most incredible adventure! She is amazing and I am truly privileged to know her and have her in my life.

I also went to Vegas at the beginning of December to celebrate my 35th birthday, Erica's 30th birthday, and Lisa's 35th birthday! Let's just say it was a weekend of sin and alcohol, but oh so worth the hangovers! I love my friends and had so much fun! Thanks ladies!


I am going to try and get on here more. I know that I have said that before, but I really think it might be a hoot to chronicle some of my more interesting dating ordeals. I will have to save the texts and emails that I got last night from let's call him Mr. R for another time. I am still a little too hot and bothered to talk about them here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we missed you! I did. Even though I have you on Facebook!
Dating sucks. I don't care what anyone says. Even if you aren't dating long (or not really dating, as in my case), it still hurts and you still miss the person when they are gone.

Noelle said...

S.B.--yes you do! I miss him, I am angry, but I really am doing alright. I have been talking with some new possibilities and we'll see. I am so not good at this! I think you should move here and we could all figure this shit out together!

Auri said...

hello lover... I always enjoy your shenanigans... maddie looks incredible (but she always does)... I need a shower... I'm feeling random... are you feeling random... we should randomvous... I'm going now=)

Noelle said...

I am up for a randomvous I think it would be fab! And Maddie does always look fab! No fair huh? But so do you Mistress Auri:)

Ms. Salti said...

Ok, I'm finally on here and reading! I can't believe you finally posted. Lovely post, my love. And... I had a blast in Vegas, with you in the hospital, and during all the other crap in between!