Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Shenanigans

We started Saturday evening at Settebello's. a wonderfully, delicious pizzeria downtown. They have the best pizza this side of Italy! And what goes better with Italian food than wine, right? Compliments of Ms. Salti, I had several glasses, and as it was later pointed out, my flushed skin proved that fact too...It was a great group of people from all over the country. Lisa had friends here from Atlanta, who had friends who just moved here from New York meet up with us, and Mark from New York and Vegas (from last year) and Ethan were also in town. In total, there were 13 of us! It was so much fun and the conversations were loud and rambunctious all evening long!

After Settebello, we decided to venture onto the Bayou. We had gone there last year when Mark visited, and decided we needed to go back, seeing as it is one of our favorite local hangouts with tons of beer and great live music. It was late enough that we actually got a table fairly quickly, unlike the previous weekend's hour and half wait! Again, the company and conversation was fabulous and I truly have the greatest group of friends! I am truly blessed.
Here is a pic with Lisa, my oldest and dearest friend on the planet. She is the person responsible or putting this little shindig together, so thank you very much! I love you Lis! Below is a pic of Ms. Salti and Jenny. She and I went to school together many moons ago, and I am glad to be able to still call her a friend! She just had a baby six-ish weeks ago! She looks fabulous! There were many more people there, but sadly, no pictures were taken. I look forward to this weekend's party, so we can accurately document the people whom I call my friend and who I am so blessed to have in my life!

5 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I am also looking forward to this weekend's party, but I don't look forward to cleaning the house. I had a ton of fun last weekend! Even though I can't remember what we did on Friday...

Noelle said...

We went to Bombay House and waited for freakin' ever! It was yummy:)

Auri said...

I'm so bumbed I missed out on the festivities again... I'm such a loser~

Glad you kids had fun=)

Taryn just called charlie a chihuahua=)
lol

Noelle said...

Charlie is the giant variety of chihuahua... aka the killer chichci! Tell Taryn that I will keep her safe though!

lisa_sims said...

I had such a blast last weekend and am so glad my husband will be home to hangout with all us crazy kids this weekend!!!! Love you guys! Erica...I am a good cleaner...can help.