I feel this way on a daily basis. Especially after skiing and partying with all you girls....but, oh the fun! We can sleep when were dead. That's what I say anyway!
What can I say? I am single, a teacher, who one day hopes to be a principal or a super hero, haven't decided which yet. but I have the rest of this school year to decide, so no hurry! I have a beautiful girl in my life that is not my daughter, but may as well be because she is that important to me! I have wonderful friends and a great family that I am fortunate to call my friends as well!
4 comments:
Um, looks like you're in it!
I feel this way on a daily basis. Especially after skiing and partying with all you girls....but, oh the fun! We can sleep when were dead. That's what I say anyway!
This is how I feel before and after 12 hour day shifts!
I feel this way all the time lately! I know Lisa, we need to stop partying like we're 21, but damn it's fun!
Post a Comment