Thursday, February 4, 2010

Conundrum?


Here is my dilemma... I have been presented with some very disturbing information about certain things at my work from an outside source. It is now my job to figure out what I am supposed to do with this information. It is something that I have suspected for a long time, but never had any proof. Now I have the proof, but I know I don't have the support of many, if anyone, to really make something of it. I wish I could put it all out there so you might really understand the conundrum that I am truly in!

I know what is right, and I know what I should do, but I also know that I need to think about my future and what is going on in my life. This isn't the best time to be making such huge waves and possibly getting myself in trouble for insubordination because I have ways of finding things out... God, what the hell am I supposed to do? I am willing to take any and all advice at this point!

6 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Um, hello, why didn't you call and talk to me about this?! I'll give you advice once I know what I'm advising you about...

Anonymous said...

Talk to Ms. Salti. I wish I had back in November! She probably could have offered me some good advice.

It's hard to tell you what to do when we don't know the situation. If it's something involving legal issues, I would probably say something. Is it something that will hurt you in the end if you keep it in? Would it be better to say something, even if it makes a few waves? It's a hard call, because I am not a wave-maker....because I'm too worried about my job. Good luck.

Epochedict said...

They have protection for whistle blowers ya know...

Oooh, perhaps you'd be protected by some lovely Marshalls! :)

I think it would be a good idea to pray to the baby jesus about this. Take some time, and fill us in!

Noelle said...

Thanks ladies... I will spend more time thinking and praying to the baby jebus!

lisa_sims said...

If there is a legal issue involved, there is protection for you. Trust your gut! Can't wait to get the "details" on this one. If you have to make waves, make it big! Just be sure it is in YOUR best interest. The others will get theirs in the end....karma baby!

Auri said...

yowza...this is a non-blog kind of convo