Friday, February 12, 2010

This, That, and the Other...

Good day out there is in Blogland! Okay, so instead of cleaning for the upcoming Olympic party at my casa this evening, I am blogging. WTF? I am such a procrastinator it can be scary.

I have had a couple of very fun weekends since the last weekend of shenanigans, but you can read about them from Ms. Salti or Mrs. Sims. I don't need to recap again. Y'all read them too, so I won't bore you with the details, other than I really do love my friends and the amount of crazy shit we do! We have tons of fun. Can you say that on a weekly basis? Didn't think so!

So, the whole dating thing is still out there. I am just seeing what is out there. I feel that I have I do have a lot to offer, I just need to find someone who is looking for the offering! I am ready to have fun and rearing to go, so bring it on life!


Today was a good day at work. I got to really flex my administrative muscles at the end of the day. I spent much of the day running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but for the last hour and a half of the day I got to suspend four students! Yes, I did say suspend. They were deserving so don't any of you worry about me being to harsh. You might be a little concerned about the power going to my head because I found the whole experience a little empowering! I do have to say that I missed our Friendship/Valentine's Day party (can't call it Valentine's Day when I have three students who don't/can't celebrate holidays), but the kids left me all kinds of goodies on my desk and I even got a singing rose and a mylar balloon shaped like a monkey! What more could a girl ask for? Oh yeah, an effing date on Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

We should go to a movie on V-Day. Maybe we'll go see V-Day! Good idea, no?

Ms. Salti said...

Si Senor! I would love to do that!

Auri said...

next thing you know you'll be swatting their rear ends =)
I know you wish you could! Shoulda been a nun...