Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night Craftiness

So, here we are... The three flower-teers! Ms. Salti and I have been wanting to make some lovely little hair accessories and we finally decided to get off our fannies an do it! We thought we should invite Maddie as well, since we have taken it on as our personal mission to educate her on the finer things in life (i.e. Janet Jackson videos and songs, Bel Biv Devoe, Too Short, Skittle Ball, general craziness with friends, etc...). Needless to say, she is becoming the most educated 17 year old on thirty-something life!

Anyway, we decided crafting would be a good idear, so after some dinner and ice cream, the crafting commenced! We snipped, cut, glued, pressed, and applied clips, until almost midnight. The delirium set in shortly there after and we made "swim caps" with most of the flowers that we made. Needless to say, there were several more pics that I will not be sharing, but you can only imagine where things went as the Youtube tunes played on...

We have decided to continue our crafting and will be giving a few of these beauties away to our nearest and dearest sometime in the near future. Ms. Salti and I bought a shit ton more flowers to make more lovely hair accessories sometime this weekend hopefully! I will post more pics when we get them done! Till then, take care my loves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a hair flower!!!!
You guys are the cutest! I miss you. I want to visit. Soon.

Ms. Salti said...

We had sooo much fun! I can't wait to finish the rest of them... during the Oscars tomorrow night?

Noelle said...

SB--most definitely! We have a few for you! We will finish them and get them in the mail. As for visiting, get your arse down here! We miss you like crazy! I am happy about your current situation as well!

MS--I think that might be a fabulous idear! We will discuss tomorrow:)

Jaime said...

those are great looking hair flowers.

i am about the least crafty person out there. you wouldn't want to see anything i try to make!

lisa_sims said...

Loving the hair clips and girls are so cute! Make sure you let me in on the next craft night. We can make the jewelry hangers too. Oh, what a perfect place to store your hair clips!!!!