Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things Learned...


Things you can learn from a weekend away with friends...

1. You can drink wine like it's water when the atmosphere is right. Who knew two bottles could disappear so fast between two people?

2. Driving in the middle of no where without any underwear or a bra on can be dangerous with a stiff wind blowing, but again in the middle of no where so who was really looking. If I scared a rabbit then it shouldn't have been looking!

3. I love electicity in the middle of the desert! Fans are your best friend when there is no central air.

4. Even dogs need time to relax and just CTFO!

5. Who knew hamburgers could be so much money? And btw, too much grease doesn't do my body any good! Also, don't re-freeze an Oreo shake! NASTY!

6. You know you are good friends when you need to quickly urge someone out of the bathroom before you shat yourself because of the aforementioned food in number 5.

7. You need matches when there is no fan in the bathroom. It's the polite thing to do people!

8. Travel with a blow-up pool. It can bring hours, or minutes of enjoyment.

9. Real friends don't judge. Even without makeup for three days, a hair ripper-outer experience that I will not experience any time soon because it looked too damn painful (it's supposed to pull out hair, not your freakin' skin!), or not wearing a bra for the better part of three days too!

10. The most important thing learned is that I have great friends and had a great time! Can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! We had such a blast. Thank you for taking me with you! Yes, electricity in the middle of the desert is a beautiful convenience. So is not having a TV or anyone else to bug you. And I totally agree about traveling with a blow up pool. It made the whole weekend perfect! When are we going again? I'm all stocked up on yarn...

Auri said...

Sounds like so much fun! Minus the ripping out skin part=)
And I'm sure the rabbit was just curious...