Sunday, April 11, 2010

Girls Gone Wild, Spring Break edition 2010!

So, it has been a very interesting two weeks. Yes, I have two weeks off for Spring Break because I teach at a year-round school, so all is well! Anyway, I ended up having one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride...

First off, I had to put my sweet, but VERY messed up pooch to sleep. He was becoming more and more aggressive towards people and actually started biting, so we just couldn't take anymore chances. I will miss him terribly, but he is in a better place now. I will forever love my Char Char... May he rest in peace and play in the land over the rainbow with all the other animals that have passed before him.

Then came the shitty realization that men kind of suck. I have talked about recently starting to date, and because I am such a lucky gal, I got stood up twice by the same effing guy. Now, you might be saying, "What? You gave him another chance?" But before you judge, he apologized profusely and said he was scared--new to the online dating thing or something along those lines. Stupid me, I decided to give him another chance, but the effer stood me up again. Thanks good friends both times, I was not left high and dry, but rather just hurt and embarrassed! The kicker is, he is continually calling me asking for another chance! And monkey's may fly out of my ass at that point as well!

But, there is a silver lining of sorts. I have had a TON of fun with Ms. Salti, Rose, Auri, the fam and of course Maddie when she was home for her Spring Break. I love my family and friends, especially how much fun I can have doing absolutely nothing with Ms. Salti. She and I crack ourselves up! And then there was, shall we call him Mr. C. Yet, another man from the internet, but he didn't stand me up, and, the chemistry between us was immediate and intense to say the least. He seems to be a great guy and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes, if anywhere, but I will know that I had some fun along the way and was able to turn the worst Spring Break into one of the best ones EVER!

So, thanks to all my friends, my wonderful family, to Maddie, and to Mr. C. for helping me move on and make the best of a shitty situation. Wow, I can't wait till my next break to see what will happen then!


2 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Oh girl, the times we've had!

Who would've ever thought the shenanigans we've had this last week!? Holy shit balls!

Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your dog. It always hurts putting an animal down.

It's easy to forgive one mistake by a man, but not two!

Glad you had fun on your spring break. Can't wait to hear more about Mr. C.