I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to Miss Erica for being such a fabulous friend and taking care of me this weekend! You are an amazing friend and even though I am sick, I had a great time just hanging out with you!!!!She took me to the doctor, she brought me food, and she also brought her company to help heal and entertain. I am so blessed to have such a good friend in my life. I would also like to thank my other friends and family for coming to visit and take care of me! It's at times like this that I know how lucky I am:)
Love you all BUNCHES!

1 comment:
You are more than welcome, my love. Now I know I have a favor in the bank! Hope you're feeling better. Have you finished the 4th book yet? You must have started it three hours ago. You should be done! Ha!
Post a Comment