Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Qualify for What?!!!?


Okay peoples (yes that is a word this evening). I just tried to do the online mortgage calculator and it said that I was approved for a $2 million plus home! HOLT SH*T! I am thinking that the calculator thingy is broken! I know that I added my sister's earnings in addition to mine, but even then we are not making anywhere near that! I was thinking $225,000 at the most... Who knew that the recession would be so kind to a lowly school teacher? So, if any of you want to move on in with me and help me with the outragous mortgage, feel free, since apparently I will have 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom McMansion!

Woo Hoo!
Well, I would also post a picture of what I really will qualify for, but it would be too depressing for the faithful few followers... Besides, I couldn't find just the right cardboard box with the right number of bathrooms! You would think that in this economy that I could find what I was looking for, but there seems to be a run on cardboard! How rude! God, I really hate this process. Can't someone do this all for me? Tell me where to sign and I will!

5 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Hey, I think it's great you're going to get a house that big. That way we can live together and share our wardrobes. Then we definitely won't match anymore when we go out!

Noelle said...

I am so game! We would have sooo much fun!

Auri said...

I'm so jealous... dude... I've offered like a million and one times and all you have to do is wave a 2mil house in front of her and she drops her drawers... I see where her priorities lie=)

Gonzalez Family said...

This is the perfect time to buy a house. It is difficult but will be worth all the effort. Be patient and do not fall in love with the first house you see.

Ms. Salti said...

Dude... I tagged/awarded you... go check it out!