Good lord! It has been a very long time since my last post, but I, unlike my lovely friends Ms. Salti and Mistress Auri, do not find it a release to blog for the most part. Let me explain...
It sometimes feels like another chore on my to do list and my effing list is so long right now. I am beginning to feel like I have bitten off more than my big, old mouth can chew. I know that things will be alright, but goodness I am a little stressed! Who knew that going back to school, starting an internship, cleaning a classroom, and running the normal life would become too much? I guess that even I, Ms. Independent and Ms. Damnit I Can Do It may be in over my head, but I do have big boobs to keep me afloat!
Since my last post a lot has happened. I have since found out that I don't qualify for anything for a house because of my debt--that's educational debt mind you, but no house for me any time soon so I will have to live vicariously through Erica! I had a fabulous time in San Fran with the girls and Joe, minus the sprained ankle and broken foot! Thanks chica for helping me along the way:) Erica and I also got to visit Maddie at SCU and it was great to see her in all her glory at school. Thanks to her and Taylor for a lovely time at Santana Row.
We went to San Diego for a quick trip to watch Maddie run in the Rock and Roll Marathon. I can honestly say that this was one of the most AMAZING experiences that I have ever been privy to being part of--even if it is just cheering someone on at the finish line! I am so proud of Maddie and all her hard work! If you would have asked her a year ago to run a 5k, she probably would have had to think real hard about it, but now jees, she ran 26.2 miles and I couldn't be more impresses, amazed, inspired, and in awe of her! God, I am so blessed to be a part of her life and I don't think she knows how much I cherish her! Every piece of her!
Well, I am doing an internship this summer for at least the next 5 weeks, so hopefully I will have a little extra time to do a little blogging from the district office because I don't have 20+ kids in my face all day long! I might have 10 minutes to write a few thoughts down. I am making no promises, but who knows, I might start enjoying this without the pressure to keep up and inform...

3 comments:
So fun to read your thoughts. You know... there's no pressure... if it's not a release for you then do it whenever you want! But you have to comment on my once in a while when you do read it;-)
It makes me feel loved!
I'm sooo glad to see you've written a post! It's not like you haven't had a lot to write about... just no time... which sucks. But yes, maybe you'll find your blogging bug during your time at the District Office. And if you don't, well then, I'll bite you!
Thank you my lovely ladies! I do read your blogs religiously, but most of the time it is in quick spurts or when I am about to fall asleep, so the ability for me to think of fabulous things to respond to you is not there and lets face it, I have just been too damn busy for my own good! Please know that reading your blogs gives me a comfort and I am not complete without reading them daily! No, I am not filling you with bs, I truly feel that way, so please indulge my ignorant self for not always commenting and know that my comments are that of YOU EFFIN ROCK!
Post a Comment